The purpose of this document (hereinafter “Privacy Notice”) is to inform Users of personal data, understood as any information that allows the identification of a natural person (hereinafter the “Personal Data”), collected from the website www .arturogorlini.com (hereafter “Application”).
The Data Controller, as subsequently identified, may modify or simply update, in whole or in part, this Information by informing Users. The changes and updates will be binding as soon as they are published on the Application. The User is therefore invited to read the Privacy Notice at each access to the Application.
In the event of non-acceptance of the changes made to the Privacy Notice, the User is required to cease using this Application and may request the Data Controller to remove his Personal Data.
- Personal data collected by the Application
The Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
- Content and information voluntarily provided by the User
- Contact data and contents: are those Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to the Application during its use, such as for example personal data, contact details, access credentials to the services and / or products provided, personal interests and preferences and others personal content, etc.
Failure by the User to provide Personal Data, for which there is a legal, contractual obligation or if they constitute a necessary requirement for the use of the service or for the conclusion of the contract, will make it impossible for the Data Controller to provide in all or in part its services.
The User who communicates to the Data Controller of third party personal data is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, treatment, communication or diffusion.
- Data and content automatically acquired during the use of the Application:
- Technical data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Application may acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified Users, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with Data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes the IP addresses, or the domain names used by the Users who connect to the Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
- Usage data: Personal data relating to the use of the Application by the User may also be collected, such as for example the pages visited, the actions performed, the functions and services used.
- Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies:
The Personal Data collected can be used for the execution of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and for legal obligations.
- Processing methods
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In some cases, subjects involved in the organization of the Data Controller may also have access to Personal Data (such as, for example, personnel management personnel, sales area employees, system administrators, etc.) or external subjects (such as IT companies, suppliers of services, couriers, hosting providers, etc.). If necessary, said subjects may be appointed Data Processors by the Data Controller, as well as accessing Users’ Personal Data whenever necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep Personal Data confidential.
The updated list of Managers can be requested via email at email@example.com
- Legal basis of the processing
The processing of personal data relating to the user is based on the following legal bases:
- the consent given by the User for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject
- processing is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of a vital interest of the owner or third parties.
It is however always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the legal basis of each treatment at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Data Controller at the following email address email@example.com or at the following postal address Via E. Alessandrini n ° 6 Cap 81030 LUSCIANO (CE).
- Security measures
The treatment is carried out according to methods and with suitable tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data, having the owner adopted adequate technical and organizational measures that guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the treatment is carried out in compliance with the reference legislation.
- Data retention period
Personal Data will be kept for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
In particular, Personal Data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship, for the execution of the obligations inherent and consequent to it, for compliance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations, as well as for defensive purposes of one’s own or of third parties.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep Personal Data until the consent is revoked.
Personal Data may be kept for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
All Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow the identification of the User within 30 days of the end of the retention period. At the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability of Personal Data can no longer be exercised.
- Automated decision-making processes
All Personal Data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling, which can produce legal effects for the person or which can significantly affect them.
- User rights
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Personal Data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- access their personal data;
- verify and request the correction;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain the cancellation of their Personal Data;
- receive their Personal Information or have it transferred to another owner;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and / or act in court.
To exercise their rights, Users can send a request to the owner’s contact details indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is L’ARTIGIANALITA’ PARTENOPEA SRL, with registered office at Via E. Alessandrini No. 6-81030 Lusciano (CE), Tax Code / VAT number 03925340618, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last update: 30/06/2020