METHODS / TERMS OF EXERCISE AND TIMING OF THE SUMS REPAYMENT
Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206
- The buyer has the right to withdraw from the present contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 15 (fifteen) working days from the date of receipt of the product. The right of withdrawal must be exercised by sending, within the stated term, a communication to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or through the MODULE RETURNS AND CHANGES.
- The buyer is also required to return the product to DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l, at its own expense, within the term of 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the product. For the purpose of expiry of the term, the product is understood to be regularly returned when it is delivered to the accepting post office or to the forwarder.
- Following the return of the product, DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l., provides for the checks referred to in the following section “Further essential conditions to be observed for the correct exercise of the right of withdrawal”. It will be the duty and care of DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO s.r.l., to inform the buyer by e-mail in the event that as a result of this verification it is ascertained the non-observance of the other essential conditions.
- The right of withdrawal will be deemed to be exercised regularly and correctly only and exclusively if made in compliance with the terms and conditions indicated in the provisions of the previous lett. a), b), c) and without prejudice to compliance with the further essential conditions set out below. In the case of regular and correct exercise of the right of withdrawal by the purchaser, DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO srl, within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which he became aware of the withdrawal notice made using the MODULE RETURNS AND CHANGES or e-mail, refunds via PayPal / credit card the sums received as consideration for the purchase of the product, excluding shipping costs.
FURTHER ESSENTIAL CONDITIONS TO BE OBSERVED FOR THE CORRECT EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal will be deemed to be exercised regularly and correctly if the following essential conditions are also fully met:
– the product must be returned in the same package in which it was delivered;
– the product must be returned in its entirety and must not show any damage and / or deformity of any kind;
– the product must not have been, nor should it appear to be used.
– in the hypothesis in which the product is provided with the “description-article” tag, said tag must not be removed or tampered with.
- a) With the receipt by DANC’IN by MARCELLO RUGGIERO srl, of the return form and prior, in any case, timely compliance, by the purchaser, both of the terms prescribed for the submission of said form and for the return of the product, and of the further essential conditions, the contracting parties are released from the respective obligations arising from the contract of sale.
- b) If all the provisions regarding the right of withdrawal are not complied with, the purchaser is not entitled to reimbursement of the sums paid as consideration for the purchase of the product.